TheHotLap.com - NASCAR News, Views, Photos, Blogs and More!

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
April 23, 2014, 07:39:33 PM
Home Help Search Calendar Login Register

+  TheHotLap.com
|-+  Racing Talk
| |-+  TheHotLap.com - NSCS
| | |-+  Kobalt Tools 400
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print
Author Topic: Kobalt Tools 400  (Read 13042 times)
Bhester

View Profile WWW
« Reply #45 on: March 02, 2011, 09:33:05 PM »

I'd drop Ragan for Ambrose in a heartbeat.

Don't Stop Pelieving
TNT

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 02, 2011, 09:34:55 PM »

Im looking for some opinions, I have David Ragan on my fantasy team. I'm thinking about dropping him but Im not sure for who or if I should keep him for a couple more weeks. My budget is pretty much maxed out. If I drop him I can afford to pick up Marcos Ambrose, Bobby LaBonte, Regan Smith, Brian Vickers and then the usual low budget guys like Joe Nemechek, Dave Blaney, Travis Kvapil, Michael McDowell, Landon Cassill, Let me know what you think. Keep him or drop him? I was considering Vickers but he hasnt done much this season thus far either.

Is Menard Available?
Rusty Shackleford

"Guns don't kill people... the government does!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #47 on: March 02, 2011, 09:45:36 PM »

Im looking for some opinions, I have David Ragan on my fantasy team. I'm thinking about dropping him but Im not sure for who or if I should keep him for a couple more weeks. My budget is pretty much maxed out. If I drop him I can afford to pick up Marcos Ambrose, Bobby LaBonte, Regan Smith, Brian Vickers and then the usual low budget guys like Joe Nemechek, Dave Blaney, Travis Kvapil, Michael McDowell, Landon Cassill, Let me know what you think. Keep him or drop him? I was considering Vickers but he hasnt done much this season thus far either.

Is Menard Available?

I think his missing soul-patch might be...

Your Friendly Neighborhood NMPA-accredited NASCAR Journalist...
Mulla0722

A WILD HARMONATOR APPEARED AT NHMS 2008

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 03, 2011, 01:24:47 AM »

Go with Labonte, I've watched the 12 Years of Las Vegas Motor Speedway DVD every February since 2009. He is a front runner for the win at LVMS and for this year's Winston Cup Championship.
Dirt13

Kiss the Rings

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 03, 2011, 02:38:31 PM »

Allen is right, RainesFan is wrong. End of story. I see where you have come to your conclusion RainesFan, based on your observations and speculation, and I agree with u in that original assumption based on what I saw, but it has been communicated to me (not from Allen), that myself (and in turn, you) are wrong. Let's all move on.

I hate Dirt13
harvick29fan

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 03, 2011, 08:59:49 PM »

Is Menard Available?
Nope, he's would put me over my budget

Proud fan of: Kevin Harvick, Ron Hornaday, Cale Gale, Travis Kittleson, Ted Musgrave, Randy Moss Motorsports and last but not least Dale Earnhardt Sr and Alan Kulwicki
RainesFan

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 04, 2011, 04:35:37 PM »

Allen is right, RainesFan is wrong. End of story. I see where you have come to your conclusion RainesFan, based on your observations and speculation, and I agree with u in that original assumption based on what I saw, but it has been communicated to me (not from Allen), that myself (and in turn, you) are wrong. Let's all move on.

Huh

What was I wrong about?  I only asked why the crew chief would say such a thing if Gunselman owned the car.  I didn't mention a thing about who actually owns the car (I have no clue who owns the car and don't really care.  I am just glad to see Tony racing).  It was a legitimate question (and, yes, either the crew chief or the spotter did actually say that).  I am curious because perhaps, if Gunselman actually owned it, there was some sort of agreement between the two entities to work together.
Allen

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 04, 2011, 10:18:01 PM »

Got to see Robby Gordon and Kevin Conway get in a fight in the garage today.
KAuto96

Me with Angela & Amber Cope June 2008 NHMS

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 04, 2011, 10:24:28 PM »

Over what?

Do you think this post was childish.
[  ]  yes   [  ]  maybe   [  ]  possibly   [  ]  yes
Allen

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 04, 2011, 10:27:59 PM »

Not sure but Robby had him by the shirt shaking him then put him to the ground and hit him once then slapped. Was short but I'm not sure if it means anything yet.
openwheeler

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 04, 2011, 11:50:07 PM »

Not sure but Robby had him by the shirt shaking him then put him to the ground and hit him once then slapped. Was short but I'm not sure if it means anything yet.

If anything probably has to do with the ExtenZe sponsor issues from last season.

Supporter of J. Gordon, Vickers, Allmendinger, Keselowski, Allgaier, Almirola, Clements, Carmichael
Rusty Shackleford

"Guns don't kill people... the government does!"

View Profile WWW
« Reply #56 on: March 05, 2011, 12:26:09 AM »

Rowdy made a funny... there may be hope for the kid after all..

Your Friendly Neighborhood NMPA-accredited NASCAR Journalist...
EricSturrock

The SturRock has Come home!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #57 on: March 05, 2011, 03:37:39 AM »

wow can't belive no one is reporting on the fight.

Found this http://www.courthousenews.com/2011/03/05/New_Complaints.htm#34665

CHARLOTTE, N.C. - Racecar driver Kevin Conway claims Robert Gordon II and Team Gordon dba Robby Gordon Motorsports owe him $29,000 in Rookie of the Year money the team got from NASCAR.

wonder if it was over that?

Fav Drivers:Bill Elliott,Kertus Davis,Kyle Busch,Juan Pablo Montoya,Nelson Piquet Jr,Cyndie Allemann
Astat

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: March 05, 2011, 04:17:38 AM »

Well good for you. Apparently the wool has been pulled over your eyes like the team wanted it to. If you cared to actually know what's going on maybe you should ask someone who knows better. By the way the car for Phoenix was the car that the 37 was supposed to run because the team couldn't get an old frm car done in time.

Gunzelman is buying older frm cars and using the 37 number to keep it going. That's the last thing I will say about it. Believe it or not some people actually know things that you don't.

I'll believe it when I start seeing Gunselman's cars show up re-numbered as the 37. As it is right now, the 37 in Vegas still looks like Kvapil's backup car. Gunselman had just as good, if not better power under the hood thanks to the Germain alliance last year than anything FRM put on the track, and the 64 was surprisingly competitive at Daytona (much more so than Richardson was in the 37). I can understand buying a locked-in spot when your team isn't already locked in, but I see no reason to then use that team's equipment (and crew chief) when you have comparable equipment already sitting in the shop.

Or is the Germain/Gunselman alliance done now? I suppose the 64 was essentially Germain's second car last year, and now that they're running the 60 full-time, maybe they didn't need the 64 team anymore? If that's the case, this whole situation would make a lot more sense.
caissefan

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: March 05, 2011, 09:41:10 AM »

Rowdy made a funny... there may be hope for the kid after all..

Maybe his account was hacked....In any event,well done Rowdy pulling out the family guy video-which by the way is a no-no around here-BANDWIDTH...

And when i said "pulling out" i meant no pun..

The member formerly known as Sadlerfan19

Like:Sean Caisse,E.Sadler,B.Whitt,J.Buescher,D.Efland
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 8 Print